Order Status Emails are sent to you.
Once your order is placed, we communicate via automated emails to the email address (which is your username) on your account.
· Order confirmation – usually sent within an hour and includes order number
· Shipment confirmation – includes tracking information. If the full order is not shipping together, you will receive more than one shipment confirmation email. Each updates you on the item (s) that has shipped but will not reference any others. You get updates on those as they ship.
Your order statusis available 24/7.
You can always check on your order (s) by logging in to the My Account section of your Virtual Bookstore.
· Enter your email address and password information. If you do not remember your password, use the Forgot Your Password link to have your password sent to your email address.
· Click on the My Orders tab to view all of your orders. By clicking on the order number of your purchase, you will see a list of the items on that order, and their current status. You can also print a copy, if needed, as a receipt. If you are not sure which order you need to work with, there is also a search bar where you can enter and ISBN or key word from a book title to get to the order you need.
When you click on the order number you will see these details for your order – time and date of order, shipping address, method of payment, amount of order, details by item of quantity, status and price and tracking information.
For orders that have shipped, you will see the tracking number so that you may track the status of your shipment.
Information about any rented book is available by clicking on the Manage My Rentals tab in your account. You can see the current rental due date, the option to extend your rental period, or to purchase your rented text (if you wish to keep it, it is lost or damaged).
Some changes can be made in your account.
You may request a change to your order prior to shipping by logging in to the My Account section. Once logged in, you will go to My Orders and then click on the Order Number you want to change and then the Contact Us link.
· We are not able to add new items to an existing order or increase the quantity of an item on the order.
· If your order has already been packed for shipment or is in transit, changes cannot be made. Please follow the instructions/review the return policy below if you choose to return the item (s).
When all or part of your order ships, you are emailed a shipment confirmation. This email contains your Landmark tracking number delivery confirmation number. Your package tracking information is also available to you in the My Account section of our site. You may click on the tracking information link in either location to be linked to the Landmark website. Or you may visit the site by clicking here.
We always hope you are satisfied with your order but if you do need to return an item, you may do so under our Return Policy.
· Purchased or rented items may be returned for a refund within 30 days for online shipments and 14 days after in-store pickup.
· Items must be in the exact condition they were in when received. Shrink-wrapped items cannot be returned if the wrapping is broken unless the items are defective. We cannot accept items for return if access codes/cards have been opened/scratched off or the pull tab torn or if CD-ROM or software package seals are broken.
Follow these steps to return an item for a refund.
· Sign into your Account
· Click on My Orders and select the appropriate order. Under the listing of the items on the order, there is a Return Items button.
· Click on Return Items to see a full list of all items that are eligible for return. Choose the quantity next to each book that you wish to return, indicate the reason for return in the drop-down menu, review the Return Totals and select Print Label & Complete Return to submit your information. Be sure to print out your label and packing slip to include with your return shipment. This helps us process your return quickly and accurately when it is received.
Refunds are made to the original form of payment.
· Credit and debit card refunds usually post to your card 3-7 business days after the return has been checked-in by our warehouse. This is the timeframe for PayPal as well. In-Store rentals from one of our Bookstore partners made 6 weeks after the start of classes will not qualify for refunded returns.
- To return a rental at the end of the rental period/due date to complete your rental transaction (rather than for a refund within the 30 day period outline above), please sign into My Account, click on Manage My Rentals, then Return My Rental for Free and follow the prompts. Your due date is always visible to you at this screen. If the rental book has been lost, or is damaged so that it cannot be resold to another customer, you need to purchase the rental by clicking on Purchase or Extend under Manage My Rentals. If you need to keep the books past the due date, you can select the time period you need and process and Extension.